Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 1


Dustin left for his annual missions trip to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway today. I am always so excited for him even thought t means a grueling 5 days solo with the kids for me. It is not grueling because I have the kids to my self since I absolutely adore being with them but it is hard to sleep alone and I am not as rough and tumble as Daddy which can cause some craziness late afternoon. In any case, I am especially exited for Dustin this year because I am expecting God to do something wonderful. I have never seen Dustin so prepared on a spiritual level. The man was prayed up! So if you think of it, please pray for the team: Dustin, Tim, Bud, Samantha and Tom. I can't wait to see what wonders God does.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you in Spirit. Jeff left this morning for JH Winter Camp.

    ReplyDelete